Kuxynator's Slim-Inserters

<Experimental> A new approach to inserters: they are attached directly to machines, chest and belts: Build more compact! Also Introducing double- and dual -inserters: Use 2 inserters on one tile and fill 2 lanes simultaneously. New: Full configurable with Smart Inserters mod

Content
10 months ago
Logistics

g No Dual Inserters Found

1 year, 22 days ago

Hello, I just installed your mod and couldn't find any dual inserters in the game. Has this feature not been implemented yet?
Also, there are some English texts in the mod settings that cannot be translated. Can you provide localized entries for these?
Thanks in advance.

1 year, 22 days ago
(updated 1 year, 22 days ago)

place one slim-inserter over an other slim-inserter, then you have 2 dual inserters on the same tile. the inserters can be of different type or also can have opposite direction

i will have a look at those settings.

1 year, 22 days ago

I tried to follow the method and then the game crashed.

Error while running event Kux-SlimInserters::script_raised_revive (ID 81)
Kux-SlimInserters/lib/Entity.lua:535: attempt to index global 'surface' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
Kux-SlimInserters/lib/Entity.lua:535: in function <Kux-SlimInserters/lib/Entity.lua:517>
(...tail calls...)
Kux-SlimInserters/events/on_built_entity.lua:62: in function <Kux-SlimInserters/events/on_built_entity.lua:8>
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'revive'
creative-mod/scripts/util.lua:229: in function 'revive_entity_ghost_and_raise_event'
creative-mod/scripts/cheats.lua:2658: in function 'tick'
creative-mod/scripts/events.lua:297: in function <creative-mod/scripts/events.lua:259>

1 year, 22 days ago

thank you for reporting it,
creative-mod support is not yet implemented, I will take this into account in future updates

note for the future: please create a new thread for a new problem, otherwise I can not answer specifically and that also avoids duplicates.

1 year, 22 days ago

please see the question in new thread i create vor you
https://mods.factorio.com/mod/Kux-SlimInserters/discussion/64de4fad1a2558d0fadec923

New response