Orbital Ion Cannon (SE Edition)

When you need to call down the thunder to deal with those pesky biters, launch a rocket with an ion cannon into orbit and show the bugs who's boss. Now compatible with the planets and moons from Space Exploration.

Content
11 months ago
1.0 - 1.1
Combat

b Incompatability with 5dim [PARTIALLY FIXED]

3 years ago

This mod is designed for Space Exploration, as the name and description suggest.
When I play 5Dim I'll have a look at it. Unfortunately, I don't have time for it at the moment.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Error while running setup for entity prototype "ion-cannon-targeter" (ammo-turret): next_upgrade target (5d-gun-turret-02) must have the same bounding box.

this issue is caused by 5dim, which modifies my prototype 'ion-cannon-targeter' leading to this error.

3 years ago

I I have forwarded this issue to the 5dim author.
and also implemented a temporary fix, so the ion cannon should load now w/o the error.

2 years ago

Thank you, the endgame without your mod feels incomplete honestly.

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Error while running setup for entity prototype "ion-cannon-targeter" (ammo-turret): next_upgrade target (5d-gun-turret-02) must have the same bounding box.

this issue is caused by 5dim, which modifies my prototype 'ion-cannon-targeter' leading to this error.

On which version of the game is this fixed?
I have the game version 1.1.53, mod version 2.2.1, mod version 5 Dom's Mod - New Battlefield 1.1.6.
I played initially without an Ion Cannon, because I turned on the Rampant biter, but now I realized that there were too many of them and my UPS dropped a lot.
I wanted to turn it on, but it gave me this error.At first, the game asked to disable the mods Additional turrets and Combat Mechanics Overhaul, but after disabling them, the mod still did not turn on.If you turn on the Ion Cannon first,restart the game and then 5DIM's, it will still not work and will ask you to turn off the Ion Cannon.

2 years ago

Sorry, Unfortunately, I don't have time to deal with it at the moment. I also don't use 5dim mods.

New response