Orbital Ion Cannon (SE Edition)

When you need to call down the thunder to deal with those pesky biters, launch a rocket with an ion cannon into orbit and show the bugs who's boss. Now compatible with the planets and moons from Space Exploration.

Content
11 months ago
1.0 - 1.1
Combat

b 1.1.19 Space Exploration: Ion cannon remote disappears when pressing returning item to inventory

3 years ago

As it says on the title: I'm playing factorio 1.1.19 with Space Exploration and some QoL mods, and I've recently launched a few ion cannons into space. However, whenever I pull out a remote to use it, the moment I return it to my inventory it disappears. This includes pressing Q to clear my hand, opening my inventory and putting it in an empty slot, and even when initially adding it to my hotbar. This has occurred both before and after launching an ion cannon proper into space. I've yet to have a cannon charge fully to actually use, so I do not know if the issue will persist once a cannon is available (I'll give an update once one fully charges), but having the remotes not be single-use would be appreciated, unless their disappearance is for some reason intended.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

old feature. now use the Icon on shortcut bar instead. https://prnt.sc/xr14rn
On occasion i will have a look at it (to hide the old recipe)

This thread has been locked.