Krastorio Legacy deprecated

Caution!!! Krastorio 2 is now available! Therefore Krastorio Legacy is no longer supported! This mod expands the endgame, adds 30+ HR buildings, 60+ technologies, new ores, new items and rebalances almost all vanilla game content, making it harder.

Overhaul
4 years ago
0.17 - 0.18

b [Fixed] Krastorio 1.2.0 (base 0.17.9) broke compatibility with Glowing Laser Beams

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Glowing Laser beams has been working fine until the 1.2.0 update of Krastorio. Here's the message that was presented in the logs.

36.912 Mods to disable:Failed to load mods: Error while loading entity prototype "laser-turret" (electric-turret): Key "type" not found in property tree at ROOT.electric-turret.laser-turret.attack_parameters.ammo_type.action
Modifications: Base mod › Glowing Laser beams › Krastorio

Mods to be disabled:
• laser_fix
• Krastorio
4 years ago

I think it was fixed in Glowing Laser Mod

4 years ago

It wasn't fixed in Glowing Laser beams as I have the latest version of that. I do see a similar bug after the 0.17.51 Factorio patch, which broke many mods.

I'll x-post this over there just-in-case.

4 years ago

Yes. After i disabled and enabled mods they stopped working together. Funny.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Edit: I read your statement wrong.

I would just check back in a day or so maybe with either mod and see if there are any updates, or just disable the glowing laser fix, however, updates can be a bit buggy after a recent update,

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

I've noticed this same problem. I don't know who needs to fix it though.

Link to other mod: https://mods.factorio.com/mod/laser_fix/discussion/5d13de9794df66000b014e1f

4 years ago

Probably Krastorio - because it changed Laser Turret and now other mods can't find it. Though i'm not that good with modding to be absolutely sure.

4 years ago

Probably Krastorio - because it changed Laser Turret and now other mods can't find it. Though i'm not that good with modding to be absolutely sure.

It is just the most recent update, it worked with it before these past two updates.
I see in the changelog nothing really about the laser turret changed, however, I do see this: - Added new personal laser submachine gun
which could've possibly done something to it, though I doubt it. I also don't believe it's glowing laser beams fault as it happened in the past two days, and that hasn't been updated in the past 8 days.

Linver ☆
4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Sorry guys, I haven't find the bug

Maybe i will look it in future

4 years ago

Excuse me while I post where I believe the error to be within the Glowing Laser Turret mod, as I have been looking into the data, I believe the error to be within this somewhere:

https://pastebin.com/nz5X1GrX *

As well, I believe looking a bit closer it has something to do with this:
https://pastebin.com/5Pcy4djs
Please note I am unaware how to format in here to have a code block if someone would tell me I will edit it!

Linver ☆
4 years ago

Meanwhile i have find the bug

4 years ago

Just updated and I can confirm it's working.

4 years ago

omg just uploaded my fix too^^

Linver ☆
4 years ago

And the fix broke the fix? hahah

4 years ago

doesnt seem so

New response