Hovercrafts

Speed across land and water in your own personal hovercraft. 2 versions, plus 2 more with the mod 'Laser Tanks'.

Content
1 year, 8 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Transportation

b [Resolved]Duplicate Item

3 years ago

I use the "QuickItemSearch" mod (https://mods.factorio.com/mod/QuickItemSearch) and the two items your mod makes available (Hovercraft and Missile Hovercraft) appear duplicated!
I don't know which mod is responsible for the bug, but it only happens with the Hovercraft! Anyway, I opened the bug for the maintainer of the other mod too!

Thanks.

3 years ago

I will look into it. I would assume it would be something I could fix on my end seeing as it only happens with my mod; however, I will have to figure out what it is seeing that is causing it to show two of each hovercraft.

Thanks for the heads up and hopefully I can resolve this issue soon.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

It might have something to do with the dummy entity created in my mod which is part of the hovering mechanic. In which case there isn't much I can do on my end as far as I know. Maybe I will mention it on the discussion you've posted on the original mod to see if there is anything they can do on their end. It would be good to resolve this issue as I know it would bug me if I used that mod.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Thanks for the answer. Great mod anyway!

3 years ago

Issue has been resolved. It was caused by support added for the mod, "justgo" . I added a mod check so you won't see the double items unless you're using "justgo" too. I also fixed a couple other issues including not being able to exit the hovercraft while it was moving. So you no longer have to wait until it comes to a complete stop.

Please do enjoy and let me know of any other issues you come across.

New response