Food Industry (2.0 beta)

by Oceanel

[Warning (!): Mod is still under development, and is not intended for a long game] This mod adds hunger and ways to produce foods and drinks. From grown foods can be obtained effect capsules.

Content
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Fluids Manufacturing

i Eat & dring in map mode

1 year, 11 months ago

I would like to be able to eat and drink when I am in map mode.

Sometimes I suffer damage because I forget to drink something for too long. If I am in map mode at that time, I often don't immediately realize that I have to leave the mode to drink. This costs time and sometimes leads to death, because I am too slow (although everything is ready to hand in the function bar).

1 year, 11 months ago

For this, a state of "sleep" was provided. When a character does not move for a long time, the rate of energy and drinking consumption gradually decreases to some minimum consumption or stops completely, I have not decided yet. But it hasn't been completed.

1 year, 11 months ago

Hi, thanks for the answer.
I think reducing the energy requirement is the wrong way.
1. I want to eat the food that I produce :-D
and
2. I use the map mode to build a lot via ghosts. So I also do something there and accordingly there should also be an energy requirement.

Another alternative would be to reduce the speed with which you take damage, so you have more time to eat something.
or if I get a good visible warning earlier, that would also solve the problem, because you quickly lose sight of the small mod window

All in all, a big thanks to the mod, it gives the game a very different gameplay. =)

New response