Food Industry (2.0 beta)

by Oceanel

[Warning (!): Mod is still under development, and is not intended for a long game] This mod adds hunger and ways to produce foods and drinks. From grown foods can be obtained effect capsules.

Content
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Fluids Manufacturing

g [Updated to 1.1] Status?

3 years ago

Are you planning on updating this mod to the 1.1 stable release? It's a great mod alone and is even better with Colonists mod which is needed by it as a dependency. Please let us know what is going on with the mod.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Now there is no time to deal with mod, but the original author of the mod contacted me, he wants to make this fix. Maybe a fix will be released soon.

3 years ago

i fixed it on my own and the mod appears to work as intended... (i last played on Factorio 0.16.51 so a lot had changed. but all appears as normal, no apparant errors.)

Dependency and others:

"factorio_version": "1.1",
"dependencies": ["base >= 1.1.0",
                 "stdlib >= 1.4.4",
                 "? bobmining >= 1.0.0",
                 "? bobplates >= 1.0.2",
                 "? cargo-ships >= 0.0.55",
                 "? alien-biomes",
                 "? SpaceMod",
                 "? Krastorio2 >= 1.0.4",
                 "! IndustrialRevolution",
                 "! omnimatter_fluid"],

files to change:

FoodIndustry_1.8.146\prototypes\cattle\cattle.lua
FoodIndustry_1.8.146\prototypes\trees\trees-entity.lua

change:

local sounds = require("base.prototypes.entity.demo-sounds")

to:

local sounds = require("base.prototypes.entity.sounds")

FoodIndustry_1.8.146\prototypes\technology.lua
FoodIndustry_1.8.146\compatibilities\ir-compatibility-technologies.lua

for fi-tech-more-energy-1:

change:

effects = {
    {
        type = "nothing",
        effect_description = {'technology-effect.fi-tech-more-energy-bonus', "50"},
        icon = "__FoodIndustry__/graphics/technology/fi-tech-more-energy-bonus-1.png",
        modifier = 50
    },

to:

effects = {
    {
        type = "nothing",
        effect_description = {'technology-effect.fi-tech-more-energy-bonus', "50"},
        icon = "__FoodIndustry__/graphics/technology/fi-tech-more-energy-bonus-1.png",
        icon_size = 32,
        modifier = 50
    },

took about 1 hour since i don't know jack about coding or factorio dependencies. problem was the icon_size was not specified in 2 files and demo-sounds.lua is no more, so just use the "sounds.lua" instead. (probably been consolidated into one.)

3 years ago

Thy for your post
has the needed path chaged agin in the last update?
I changed to --> local sounds = require("base.prototypes.entity.sounds")
and get the error
Foodindustry/prototypes/cattle/cattle.lua:6: module base.prototypes.entity.sounds not found; no such file........

3 years ago

sorry formatting sucks you need to add "two underscores" in front of Base and after base so pretend that "6" is underscore then you get "66base66.prototypes.entity.sounds" this is why i hate posting code changes to this site, i have no idea how to turn formatting off... (under score makes it bold... this is Bold probably.)

3 years ago

Well thy xD
i noticed the change in my post but don't in your post

3 years ago

i fixed it on my own and the mod appears to work as intended...

Thanks EpicSlayer7666, published.

3 years ago

@Oceanel, I believe there is a conflict between your the fertilizer in your mod and the fertilizer of "Bio Industries". Could you fix this compatibility issues? It would be much appreciated.

3 years ago

@Oceanel, I believe there is a conflict between your the fertilizer item in your mod and the fertilizer item of "Bio Industries". Could you fix this compatibility issues? It would be much appreciated.

3 years ago

I have a problem too, but with Krastorio2's "fertilizer" recipe. Check the bug on version 1.8.151, is it observed?

3 years ago

I'll have a look later today. But I suppose the conflict is actually between Krastorio 2 and Food Industry, not Bio Industries since I am using Krastorio 2 also.

New response