Food Industry (2.0 beta)

by Oceanel

[Warning (!): Mod is still under development, and is not intended for a long game] This mod adds hunger and ways to produce foods and drinks. From grown foods can be obtained effect capsules.

Content
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Fluids Manufacturing

b Seablock mod Incompatability?

3 years ago

error in assignID; autoplace-control with name "fish" does not exist. it was removed by Seablock
Source: fi-sturgeon(fish)

Seablock 0.4.5
Food Industry 1.8.139

Pack also uses angels Bio so perhaps if Seablock is there look for angels and use those fish ? Not a demand, If i knew what was happening i would try to make it work myself. Will link this to pack makes Discord to see if s/he can do it on their end.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Found in SeaBlock_0.4.5\data-final-fixes.lua

-- No resource placement
-- No spawners
-- No trees
-- No rocks
-- No 'autoplace-control' (except "enemy-base")

It will be difficult to make compatibility. In addition to the fish, something else will find out. :(
The SeaBlock mod itself is made simple, but it changes the approach to the game so much that it will be necessary to take into account and alter much in the FoodIndustry in order for it to work normally.

And it’s good that you wrote to the SeaBlock author, maybe he will tell us how to get out of this situation faster. :)

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

autoplace-control with name "fish" does not exist. it was removed by Seablock

Just readed a very smart saying:
"The actual crash is because someone has removed iron ore outright from the game data. Vanilla data should never be outright deleted, only disabled."

3 years ago

Figured it was something like that, used to work torgether but recent changes killed it, shame since i used to love them together

3 years ago

Was this bug fixed?

New response