Food Industry (2.0 beta)

by Oceanel

[Warning (!): Mod is still under development, and is not intended for a long game] This mod adds hunger and ways to produce foods and drinks. From grown foods can be obtained effect capsules.

Content
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Fluids Manufacturing

b Death Spiral when respawn

3 years ago

So my buddy and I tried this mod. We LOVE the idea of it. While trying to figure it out my buddy died. Within like 20 min of joining the server. He respawned and started to lose health right away...and died again.. Rinse and repeat about 10 times. We tried to give him food and water and pills and everything else but his health was constantly dropping to much to have any affect. I'm guessing this isn't intended. But if it was, or not, please give suggestions on how we can get around that.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Maybe this is a bug in the mod code. I put it off for a long time to check when Player respawn, but I see that time, I’ll see what can be done.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Hmm... Can't reproduce that error :( https://imgur.com/a/jAJpXSl
Testing in multiplayer.

I need details: how does this happen, what mods are there, can this be repeated in a new game?

3 years ago

We are just using this and Krastorio2_0.9.22 and Space Exploration. It happened with both him and I. In 2 different games. To test it the second time we let him starve and die. And when we spawn we instantly start losing health. And no matter what we eat (we do see we gain the nutrients, etc when we eat so we know it's working) it just isn't enough to bring our starving from the negative that it was at before we die again .I'll test some more

New response