Food Industry (2.0 beta)

by Oceanel

[Warning (!): Mod is still under development, and is not intended for a long game] This mod adds hunger and ways to produce foods and drinks. From grown foods can be obtained effect capsules.

Content
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Fluids Manufacturing

g Incompatible 0.18.27 forward

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Any chance of a patch to keep this alive in the new branch? EDIT - sorry 18.27 forward. ;)

3 years ago

Hi, yeap, I uploaded here https://github.com/Oceanel51/FoodIndustry/tree/version-2.0, but I also wanted to check to upload to mod portal.

3 years ago

I'm having an issue too and I tried that link but got fatal error x.x

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Updated, 1.8.115, please try it.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

No thanks, other mods won't work, Please make it work for 0.18.30

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

What mods do you use? What kind of errors are occurring?

I checked at 0.18.30 with some mods - no errors occurred.
My test set:
angelsaddons-cab_0.2.2
angelsaddons-warehouses_0.5.1
Bio_Industries_0.18.16
cargo-ships_0.0.54
Construction_Drones_0.6.3
deadlock-beltboxes-loaders_2.3.5
deadlock-integrations_2.1.2
EvoGUI_0.4.501
jetpack_0.1.16
Krastorio2_0.9.19
logicarts_0.2.0
miniloader_1.11.1
nixie-tubes_0.18.3
SantasNixieTubeDisplay_0.1.11
stdlib_1.4.3
Teleporters_0.2.3
Transport_Drones_0.7.6
Warehousing_0.3.0
YARM_0.8.101
Yuoki_0.8.90

3 years ago

Got update from Factario and it seems to work but has an issue with Recycling Machines https://mods.factorio.com/mod/ZRecycling

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Try 1.8.118. And the error text will help me, as indicated here.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

As I said; I'm not downgrading for the sake of one mod. It WORKS for 0.18.30 WITHOUT ZRecycling active so it's quiite clear that's the problem. Install the mod I linked you to and try it for yourself.

3 years ago

It's hard to say who had the error, but I contacted the author of the mod and offered him a fix.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I noticed you updated the mod again, I downloaded the update via ingame but it STILL refuses to work alongside ZRecycling. Either I get an error when running ZRecycling first which then tells me to disable it or that if I was running this mod first, Food Industry, then run ZRecycling again I get an error which tells me to disable Food Industry.. I'm going to assume in order for your fix to work ZRecycling needs to be updated too?

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

As for the op? The mod certainly works for 0.18.30 now, I can confirm this.

I've unsubscribed from this thread and made a new one as my problem is not the op's original topic in question. I merely came to this thread due to the fact that it certainly wasn't working for 0.18.27 and above before but as I said it is now.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

With ZRecycling mod FoodIndustry it takes on a new look

The screenshot shows how the Recycle machine processes 1 orange-seeds into 1 orange in 0.75 seconds. And what, this is also an option. )))

3 years ago

ZRecycling needs to be updated too?

Yes.

New response