Food Industry (2.0 beta)

by Oceanel

[Warning (!): Mod is still under development, and is not intended for a long game] This mod adds hunger and ways to produce foods and drinks. From grown foods can be obtained effect capsules.

Content
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Fluids Manufacturing

g [Available in beta 2.0] 0.17 Compatibility

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Please make compatibility for the new version 0.17. Many Thanks.

5 years ago

A new version 2.0 of FI is being developed. If you have the patience wait for her to exit. I see no point in wasting time on reworking the old. Especially since much has been changed!

5 years ago

Oh what a surprise. I cant wait to see your work. Can you lend us some sneak-peak? πŸ˜ƒ

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

all progress can be seen on github https://github.com/Oceanel51/Food_Industry/tree/version-2.0
How to show you a preview, will a screenshot be enough? (:

5 years ago

Its more than enough. Thanks.

5 years ago

Hoping to see v2 soon then, looking forward to it :)

5 years ago

until then, I've tweaked some of the files from the 0.16 version to get it working... no errors so-far

5 years ago

2.0 looks great! glad to see the mod get even better for 0.17 :)

5 years ago

Curious about compatibility with other mods, such as Necromant and Bio Industries.

Since you have biter meat Necromant makes sense, and Bio Industries greenhouses would fit as well; along with Angels Bio stuff potentially.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Compatibility with Bio Industries\bi-bio-greenhouse will be - it is planned to grow there fruit tree saplings.

In the Necromancer mod I have not played for a long time. What exactly do you want to work with him?

I didn't play at Angels Bio :( I'll find time to see what's there. Or you suggest what compatibility you want.

At the moment there is compatibility with Bob:
1. bobores and bobplates - in particular: quartz and silver ore and plates. Silver is used in the production of capsules. Glass obtained from quartz is used in the manufacture of packaging (bottles) for drinks, also glass added to fi-greenhouse, fi-big-greenhouse, fi-incubator recipes.
Bob pure-water is identical with the resource from the FI mod.
2. bobmining: water-miner-1...5 and bob-distillery used to extract drinking water in the early stages of the game.

5 years ago

Necromant basically already has biter meat, so just no overlap between recipes. It also adds other biter resources like bones, for maybe biter stock and broth in soup? Also gelatin is made from bones, and mixed with fruits could be deserts.

My curiosity with Angel is mainly the redundancy of entities and systems. There's a greenhouse and aborium as well as a banana tree I believe. Granted Angels Bio isn't updated for 0.17 so it's not an issue now, but in the future it's possibly a consideration.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

And what do you think about publishing demo preview (not for a long game) version 2.0 on the mod portal? I think 70% is already ready for version 2.0

For testing and balance I personally played more than 8 hours on one map. It takes a lot of time to check everything than I can set aside.

5 years ago

Yeah an beta release would be cool. The more people trying to break the mod the better usually.

New response