Food Industry (2.0 beta)

by Oceanel

[Warning (!): Mod is still under development, and is not intended for a long game] This mod adds hunger and ways to produce foods and drinks. From grown foods can be obtained effect capsules.

Content
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Fluids Manufacturing

i [Done] Bob´s Chemical plants compatibility for canola-oil recipe

5 years ago

Hello there, could you please make your rapeseed oil recipe compatible with bob´s better Chemical plants.
Thanks in advance

5 years ago

Thanks for the idea, specify what you would like to see more specifically and how it should work? I haven't played Bob's mods for about a year :( but really want!

I thought a lot about integration with other mods, and see that it becomes inevitable. For example, under one idea, you need to grow fruit trees, they need seedlings that are best produced in the bio_greenhouse from Bio_Industries.

For starters, I want to add a new game mechanic by remaking almost all the code. And then unite with other mods or add new things.

5 years ago

Hello, my problem is just, that the recipe to make rapeseed oil is working ONLY in the vanilla Chemical plant and not with bob´s Chemical plant 2/3/4 from bob´s assembling maschines.

5 years ago

Already available in Food Industry 2 (beta 0.8.58) for 0.17.
Recipe "canola-oil" moved to category = "chemistry".

5 years ago

Hello and thank you for the fix, will test it, when I find some time to play.

New response