Food Industry (2.0 beta)

by Oceanel

[Warning (!): Mod is still under development, and is not intended for a long game] This mod adds hunger and ways to produce foods and drinks. From grown foods can be obtained effect capsules.

Content
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Fluids Manufacturing

g Loving the mod but rather imbalanced when it comes to power armor from other mods

5 years ago

As the title says im enjoying it but the energy usage upon walking with power armor goes a bit insane making it either be 1 i dont use power armor(death sentence on a 100% evolution death world) or 2 i drop this mod or 3 a way is found to make it so that power armor does not create silly big numbers like that as it makes no sense

https://i.imgur.com/FbUSlba.png
have a look at that picture

power armor in general is seen as a suit of armor that helps the user perform tasks they otherwise cant do aka run faster lift more and such and thus it makes no sense that the players energy level should drop based on them wearing power armor if anything it should slightly lower consumption of energy when running and again so with exo skeleton installed as your being assisted to in running

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Fast

way found to make it so that power armor does not create silly big numbers

is Mod Options: Energy usage speed (%)

When I have free time, I will definitely balance the mod. Also If you know how I will receive any help :)

New response