Food Industry (2.0 beta)

by Oceanel

[Warning (!): Mod is still under development, and is not intended for a long game] This mod adds hunger and ways to produce foods and drinks. From grown foods can be obtained effect capsules.

Content
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Fluids Manufacturing

b Does not play nice with 'Blueprint Lab'

5 years ago

This report is so you can get a compatibility patch worked in.

So, the function of Blueprint Lab is that you can click a button that places your camera into a limited area world that allows you to basically have a pocket Creative Mode to work with. Your character stays in 'the real world' and the camera view detaches and can zip around the lab with ease.

The problem is that the camera zipping around the lab is treated as the player zipping around the lab at blistering speed. The result is that you can starve to death in SECONDS.

I would also like to request options for not consuming energy when standing still. Or at least, really, really decimalized energy consumption when standing still. I play games where I leave the server running idle for days at a time.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

I also thought about it. I don't really like some balance, but I'm working on it.
I think this should be a function that reduces Energy consumption over time to 1% (or 0%). But I'm new to lua programming and just learning in my free time. But here a double-edged sword, a mod is made to make it difficult to survive (:

And You can also correct Energy consumption in the mod settings.
But still I added this remark to https://github.com/Oceanel51/Food-Industry/issues/3 and to the Trello card, for the future.

New response