Food Industry (2.0 beta)

by Oceanel

[Warning (!): Mod is still under development, and is not intended for a long game] This mod adds hunger and ways to produce foods and drinks. From grown foods can be obtained effect capsules.

Content
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Fluids Manufacturing

b [Fixed] Greenhouse

5 years ago

This mod adds in a building named Greenhouse, now if it was named something else it wouldn't cause a problem with some other mods that use the same name but stops this mods version and recipes from working.
My workaround is to disable the other mods (NauvisDay) Greenhouse from working by changing it's data.lua file.

A suggestion to get fewer conflicts, since this mod uses the greenhouse more for growing crops than for growing trees...

Name it a Growhouse instead of a Greenhouse. :) I've tested changing Food Industry files so I know this workaround will function just fine, it was just that changing NauvisDay was a one-line change and your mod required changing several files.

5 years ago

I think it's better to use prefixes in entity-names, eg fi-greenhouse, and leave the localized name Greenhouse as is. How was it fixed a fi-composter=Composter.

5 years ago

a, nice, sure that could work also. I didn't consider just adding a prefix, but as long as it works I'm happy.

5 years ago

Fixed in 0.16.28

New response