Food Industry (2.0 beta)

by Oceanel

[Warning (!): Mod is still under development, and is not intended for a long game] This mod adds hunger and ways to produce foods and drinks. From grown foods can be obtained effect capsules.

Content
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Fluids Manufacturing

i Balance of Substances

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Sorry for my English, but I really want to write this suggestion :)
-- EN
Balance of Substances
Idea: make (but not force) Player to grow different types of food.

Can you add to your mod - balance of substances in the body?
Ie. each type of food adds a character, like a:
- vitamins (pink on GUI)
- minerals (pink on GUI)
- carbohydrates (blue on GUI)
- fats (blue on GUI) or something else.
Each of the existing products or any food in mod affects on the balance. This will require the player to use different dishes.

GUI picture (As I see it) https://www.dropbox.com/s/ospte7blkrkhi3b/Balance%20of%20Substances%20GUI.png?dl=0

Exsample: Scale on left and right = 10 points (or 100%, as more convenient for programming).
And: 1 baked-potato adds 3 vitamins/minerals, 0.5 carbohydrates and 0.5 fats
Or: 1 basic-salad adds 5 vitamins and 0.8 carbohydrates
Etc.

This balance affects:
1. Energy Usage, if the less balance from one side, then greater the energy consumption (+400%...+1000% additionally).
2. Rate of decrease Fullness, as well as Energy Usage but slower decreases of Fullness.
The balance impact factor can also be changed or completely disabled in the mod settings.

Thanks!
-- RU
Баланс вСщСств
ИдСя: Π·Π°ΡΡ‚Π°Π²ΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ (Π½ΠΎ Π½Π΅ ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΠ½ΡƒΠ΄ΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ) Π˜Π³Ρ€ΠΎΠΊΠ° Π²Ρ‹Ρ€Π°Ρ‰ΠΈΠ²Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ Ρ€Π°Π·Π½Ρ‹Π΅ Π²ΠΈΠ΄Ρ‹ ΠΏΠΈΡ‰ΠΈ.

ΠœΠΎΠΆΠ΅Ρ‚Π΅ Π»ΠΈ Π²Ρ‹ Π΄ΠΎΠ±Π°Π²ΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ ΠΊ своСму ΠΌΠΎΠ΄Ρƒ - баланс вСщСств Π² ΠΎΡ€Π³Π°Π½ΠΈΠ·ΠΌΠ΅?
Π’.Π΅. ΠΊΠ°ΠΆΠ΄Ρ‹ΠΉ Ρ‚ΠΈΠΏ ΠΏΠΈΡ‰ΠΈ добавляСт пСрсонаТу, Π½Π°ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΠΌΠ΅Ρ€:
- Π²ΠΈΡ‚Π°ΠΌΠΈΠ½Ρ‹ (Ρ€ΠΎΠ·ΠΎΠ²Ρ‹ΠΉ Π½Π° GUI)
- ΠΌΠΈΠ½Π΅Ρ€Π°Π»Ρ‹ (Ρ€ΠΎΠ·ΠΎΠ²Ρ‹ΠΉ Π½Π° GUI)
- ΡƒΠ³Π»Π΅Π²ΠΎΠ΄Ρ‹ (синий Π½Π° GUI)
- ΠΆΠΈΡ€Ρ‹ (синий Π½Π° GUI) ΠΈΠ»ΠΈ Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ-Ρ‚ΠΎ Π΅Ρ‰Π΅.
ΠšΠ°ΠΆΠ΄Ρ‹ΠΉ ΠΈΠ· ΡΡƒΡ‰Π΅ΡΡ‚Π²ΡƒΡŽΡ‰ΠΈΡ… ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ΄ΡƒΠΊΡ‚ΠΎΠ² ΠΈΠ»ΠΈ любая Π΅Π΄Π° Π² ΠΌΠΎΠ΄Π΅ влияСт Π½Π° баланс. Π­Ρ‚ΠΎ ΠΏΠΎΡ‚Ρ€Π΅Π±ΡƒΠ΅Ρ‚ ΠΎΡ‚ ΠΈΠ³Ρ€ΠΎΠΊΠ° ΡƒΠΏΠΎΡ‚Ρ€Π΅Π±Π»Π΅Π½ΠΈΠ΅ Ρ€Π°Π·Π½Ρ‹Ρ… блюд.

GUI (ΠΊΠ°ΠΊ я Π΅Π³ΠΎ Π²ΠΈΠΆΡƒ) https://www.dropbox.com/s/ospte7blkrkhi3b/Balance%20of%20Substances%20GUI.png?dl=0

ΠŸΡ€ΠΈΠΌΠ΅Ρ€: Π¨ΠΊΠ°Π»Π° Π½Π°Π»Π΅Π²ΠΎ ΠΈΠ»ΠΈ Π½Π°ΠΏΡ€Π°Π²ΠΎ = 10 ΠΎΡ‡ΠΊΠ°ΠΌ (ΠΈΠ»ΠΈ 100%, ΠΊΠ°ΠΊ ΡƒΠ΄ΠΎΠ±Π½Π΅Π΅ для програмирования)
И: 1 Π—Π°ΠΏΠ΅Ρ‡Π΅Π½Π½Ρ‹ΠΉ ΠΊΠ°Ρ€Ρ‚ΠΎΡ„Π΅Π»ΡŒ ΠΏΡ€ΠΈ съСдании добавляСт 3 Π²ΠΈΡ‚Π°ΠΌΠΈΠ½ΠΎΠ²/ΠΌΠΈΠ½Π΅Ρ€Π°Π»ΠΎΠ², 0.5 ΡƒΠ³Π»Π΅Π²ΠΎΠ΄ΠΎΠ² ΠΈ 0.5 ΠΆΠΈΡ€ΠΎΠ².
Или: 1 Π‘Π°Π»Π°Ρ‚ - 5 Π²ΠΈΡ‚Π°ΠΌΠΈΠ½ΠΎΠ² ΠΈ 0.8 ΡƒΠ³Π»Π΅Π²ΠΎΠ΄ΠΎΠ².
ΠΈ Ρ‚.Π΄. ΠΈ Ρ‚.ΠΏ.

Π”Π°Π½Π½Ρ‹ΠΉ баланс влияСт:
1. Energy Usage, Ρ‡Π΅ΠΌ мСньшС баланса с ΠΎΠ΄Π½ΠΎΠΉ ΠΈΠ· сторон, Ρ‚Π΅ΠΌ большС ΠΏΠΎΡ‚Ρ€Π΅Π±Π»Π΅Π½ΠΈΠ΅ энСргии (+ 400% ... + 1000% Π΄ΠΎΠΏΠΎΠ»Π½ΠΈΡ‚Π΅Π»ΡŒΠ½ΠΎ).
2. Π‘ΠΊΠΎΡ€ΠΎΡΡ‚ΡŒ сниТСния Fullness, Ρ‚Π°ΠΊΠΆΠ΅ использования энСргии, Π½ΠΎ Π±ΠΎΠ»Π΅Π΅ ΠΌΠ΅Π΄Π»Π΅Π½Π½ΠΎΠ΅ сниТСниС Fullness.
ΠšΠΎΡΡ„Ρ„ΠΈΡ†ΠΈΠ΅Π½Ρ‚ влияния баланса Ρ‚Π°ΠΊΠΆΠ΅ ΠΌΠΎΠΆΠ½ΠΎ ΠΈΠ·ΠΌΠ΅Π½ΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ ΠΈΠ»ΠΈ ΠΏΠΎΠ»Π½ΠΎΡΡ‚ΡŒΡŽ ΠΎΡ‚ΠΊΠ»ΡŽΡ‡ΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ Π² настройках ΠΌΠΎΠ΄Π°.

Бпасибо!

5 years ago

I thought about this too, but I ended up making it simple, because I felt this was overcomplicating.

5 years ago

Yeah.. :( It's hard, but it will make the gameplay more interesting.

Let's go back to suggestion:
The consumption of vitamin and minerals depends on the mental activity of the Player (construction or disassembly). And fats and carbohydrates are expended from physical exertion (movement and shooting).
While the Energy Using is small and stable, but as soon as one of the balance scales is empty - the Energy is consumed quickly. Now the Energy Usage depends only on the movement of the Player, only the percentage of consumption is still increased by the armor.

5 years ago

I am sorry to say this, but I don't plan on updating this mod anymore. There is tons more to do, but I have moved on. Sorry

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

That's all right.
You are developing a new mod or something else? Sorry that such a wonderful mod will not continue its development.

There is his code in the public domain? May be someone else will continue.

p.s. And, I have new one small suggestion.

5 years ago

The code can be obtained by simply downloading the mod.

New response