Food Industry (2.0 beta)

by Oceanel

[Warning (!): Mod is still under development, and is not intended for a long game] This mod adds hunger and ways to produce foods and drinks. From grown foods can be obtained effect capsules.

Content
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Fluids Manufacturing

g Incompatible with "Alien Biomes" ???

5 years ago

When i activate the mod "Alien Biomes" i saw no wild plants in the world. Doesnt wild plants spawn in this biomes or is it a bug? When i deactivate "Alien Biomes" there is no problem with spawns.
Sorry for my bad english :) im german

5 years ago

I've seen no problems with alien biomes when I tested it myself. Make sure your Food Industry mod is updated and try it again.
Btw you don't have to apologize for your english if it's good enough to say what you want to say.

5 years ago

I've seen no problems with alien biomes when I tested it myself. Make sure your Food Industry mod is updated and try it again.
Btw you don't have to apologize for your english if it's good enough to say what you want to say.

5 years ago

i tested it again with updatet Food Industry, but there are no wild plants. I have the Hi res Alien Biome Texture Mod installed, but i dont know that this is the problem. Without this two mods there are no problems. :)

5 years ago

did you try making new world?

5 years ago

yes of course!

5 years ago

I'll try again with the hr vesion

5 years ago

fixed in 0.16.20

New response