Food Industry (2.0 beta)

by Oceanel

[Warning (!): Mod is still under development, and is not intended for a long game] This mod adds hunger and ways to produce foods and drinks. From grown foods can be obtained effect capsules.

Content
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Fluids Manufacturing

b [Not a bug] Factually Incorrecpt assumptions about Power Armors I/II and Exoskeltetons

5 years ago

Exoskeleton Equipment and Power Armor I and II should actually DECREASE the actual weight of things you are carrying (and therefore energy consumption on the part of the wearer) because the Exo-frame of both (PA I/II and Exoskeleton equipment, which is adapted from insectual exoskeletal structures) allows the wearer to carry more and move faster than with a non-PS armor. PA I/II increase inventory capacity = PA I/II increase the stability and strength of the spine and its muscles limit. Exoskeleton equipment makes you faster = it gives your legs more strength and stability.

PS: PA I/II should make your character have an energy intake rate of someone with a non-PA armor and empty inventory.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Even though my approach doesn't really make sense, It's not a bug.
Yeah, you are right and I thought about this before I added the increased energy consumption. However it has been kept this way for the sake of balancing. I needed a way (which makes at least some sense) to increase energy consumption later into the game, so your demand for food would increase. If you know of any other way, I'll be happy to make PA not consume more energy and implement your idea instead.
Anyway, thanks for your feedback.

howabout feed biter pets?

5 years ago

Good idea, but I think that would have to be a different mod. This one focuses on the food, that one would focus on biter pets.

New response