Food Industry (2.0 beta)

by Oceanel

[Warning (!): Mod is still under development, and is not intended for a long game] This mod adds hunger and ways to produce foods and drinks. From grown foods can be obtained effect capsules.

Content
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Fluids Manufacturing

b Multiplayer bug

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

I encountered a bug when entering a room with food industry mod. Because of the bug the room got broken.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Could you please describe this bug in more detail? And what mods were you using?
BTW the newest version 0.16.8 fixed a major bug. Try updating first

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

It was a multiplayer room made by my friend, and as soon as I entered the room, some letter noting that there is a bug appeared, and I got disconnected. I'll try the updated version. I used bio industry mod with this mod. But the bug appeared when I used the food industry only. I'll write in more detail about the bug after trying again.

5 years ago

The bug I said about appeared in the 0.16.8 version as well. When I try to attend the room with food industry mod there is a message in the screen saying : Error while running event. FoodIndustry::on_tick (ID 0). FoodIndustry/control.lua:320: attempt to perform arithmetic on field '?' (a nil value)
after clicking 'ok' button, I got kicked out of the room automatically.

5 years ago

I still have no idea why is this happening. Is this broken only on this specific server?

5 years ago

Should be fixed in 0.16.9

New response