Fluidic Power

Overhauls the power network to use the game's built-in fluid system in an attempt to make electricity more realistic. Adds working transformers for high power transmission, and creates various new and interesting power distribution challenges. Similar to the mods Flow Network and High Voltage, but significantly different by being the first mod that uses no on-tick power calculations. This means the UPS impact should be minimal for non-gigantic bases.

Content
8 days ago
Power

b [Fixed] Unknown entity name: heli-placement-ent

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Ok, when i try to place down the Helicopter vehicle (HelicopterRevival 0.1.4 'https://mods.factorio.com/mod/HelicopterRevival'), this error occurs (some words in portuguese but you should already know what it means, it's just the normal crash popup but translated anyway):

10610.747 Error MainLoop.cpp:1285: Exception at tick 508677: O mod Fluidic Power (0.6.3) causou um erro não recuperável.
Por favor, reporte este erro ao autor do mod.

Error while running event FluidicPower::on_built_entity (ID 6)
Unknown entity name: heli-placement-ent
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'create_entity'
FluidicPower/scripts/fluidic-handle-poles.lua:23: in function 'on_entity_created'
FluidicPower/control.lua:11: in function <FluidicPower/control.lua:5>

I'm using a ton of mods but...seriously, my brain hurts of pure confusion caused by this error...anyone can give it a thought?
Ask anything you think it can help with this bullsh*t, like mods list or configs or watsoever. Discord: TalDoMula779#1226

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Hello! I will look into it in the next day or two. It's a simple fix from my side. :)

2 years ago

Fixed. Thanks for the bug report!

2 years ago

Noice, thanks mate! o7!

This thread has been locked.