Fluid Must Flow

Adds very large pipes with enormous throughput capabilities.

Content
a year ago
0.17 - 1.1
Logistics Fluids

g Thanks for a great mod!

3 years ago

I just finished my first Sea Block / Space Extensions run, and I cannot imagine how I could have finished it, with sanity (mostly) intact, without this mod.

Let's face it - Factorio's fluid simulation isn't great. Your mod allows one to work around the game's intrinsic weaknesses. But more important to me, is that it's reliable. I know that I can set up a fluid system with flows of 1k, 2k, 3k per second with no issues. It's reliable. I don't have to chain pumps together, or worry about whether doing a pipe, then a pump will reduce the flow by half compared to pump/pipe. It just works. Your mod also enables BIG fluid flows - I had a sulfuric acid system that had an input of around 5500 air / s. I did several builds involving fluid flows of this magnitude.

Your mod's assets are also very good looking, very well done. They LOOK like giant pipes, pumps and such, "justifying" their enhanced performance.

Thanks for the excellent mod. I don't know how people create large- to mega-bases without using it.

PS, is there any way you can ask the Squeak Through developer to include this mod? Navigating through a giant pipe field of your mod's pipes reminds me why I installed Squeak Through for "normal" pipes and such.