Fluid Must Flow

Adds very large pipes with enormous throughput capabilities.

Content
10 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Logistics Fluids

b [Fixed] Ability to walk through duct bends and underground junctions causes desync loop

4 years ago

FMF - 1.0.6

There may be something wrong with the collision box for right angle bends and duct-to-ground junctions. You are able to walk through the "connection" side and this will sometimes cause a desync loop. I have had to recover my server from backups a few times now. Unfortunately there are no errors generated in the server. In some cases, users can reconnect after the desync, but they report that they are in a different location, but usually within the same chunk as they were when the desync occurred.

In other situations, when users try to reconnect after the desync they are immediately desynced again and the only course of action is to reload the server from a backup map copy.

Please let me know if you require any additional information.

Linver β˜†
4 years ago

I will adjust the box in next version

Linver β˜†
4 years ago

Should be fixed

4 years ago

FMF - 1.0.8
I was NOT able to walk through a outtake station connected to a T and two duct to grounds - no desync

I WAS able to walk through a duct to ground connected to an outtake station - desync

I was NOT able to walk through two duct to ground connected to eachother but DID desync

4 years ago

I cannot reproduce this in singleplayer, only when connected to a multiplayer server.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

mass desync happened at our server too with 1.0.8,
reverted to 1.0.5

walked to a duct to ground piece and desynced

also, changed the "ducts base level multiplier" to 16 when it happened

Linver β˜†
4 years ago

"ducts base level multiplier" isn't related. Anyway I think to have fix this in the 1.1.0

Linver β˜†
4 years ago

Should be fixed in 1.1.0

4 years ago

Factorio 0.17.79 -- FMF 1.1.0

I can confirm that I can no longer walk through duct-to-ground -- duct-to-ground connections
I can confirm that I can no longer walk through output -- duct-to-ground connections

I can confirm there was no desync when colliding with duct connections.

Thank you for the fix!