Fluid Must Flow

Adds very large pipes with enormous throughput capabilities.

Content
10 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Logistics Fluids

g [Game limitation] Limit fluid speed issue

4 years ago

hi man,

i have a strange issue with your mod..... i test a large amount of pipe connection with straight pipe and fluid won't go to new section so the top of the circuit had 1.6k fluid but the end 280 unit :/ so no pressure is apply ? This issue is very particular with oil

Linver β˜†
4 years ago

We must investigate more about this.
Do u have use end points in each terminal node of the duct? Could u give me a picture of it? Do u have follow the "good practices" in mod description?
I'm sorry to ask u many things but I need more information for understand well the problem

4 years ago

Yes i can . I post links tomorrow

Linver β˜†
4 years ago

Thanks for ur time

4 years ago

i think you need to change the base fluid capacity of the long straight pipe because it's to high and that a possible reason of the issue i think

4 years ago

or somethink can " block " the fluid movement

Linver β˜†
4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

I will test it but seems work, when the duct are built need time to be operative, because Factorio fluid mechanics need time to balance fluid in all pipes, and before that balancing is reached (with the normal pipe too), most distant pipes seems don't have fluid.

Anyway, in ur screenshot, from the entities info seems that all duct parts are flowing..
Do not arrive any fluid at the end? Have u wait some minutes?

Ps: if u want test ur idea, from the mod options u could change the capacity of ducts changing the base level

Linver β˜†
4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Separate from the other message I will tell u that from the pic I see at one end u will get the fluid from one vanilla pipe to other... be aware from create a bottleneck! If u built one or more ducts but u get the fluid only from one vanilla pipe, the throughput don't change, because there's a bottleneck, u need to get the fluid from one or more sources, remeber that end points have six output (or input).

4 years ago

ok thanks ^^