|Created:||4 months ago|
|Latest Version:||1.6.3 (5 days ago)|
Deadlock Technologies have done it again, bringing a new kind of special loving to belts. Try the incredible Stacking Beltbox, an inline 5x electric stacker that doesn't require crates, barrels, or pallets, and doesn't even need to be configured. Just plonk it down between belt loaders and away it goes. Repeat just before your assembling lines to unstack again. Wave goodbye to those 32-lane buses.
Is 5x compression not enough for you? Want 10x, 20x, 40x? You greedy little urchin. Try Deadlock's Crating Machine, all the joys of intense belt compression but with a metric butt-tonne of added hassle and expense!
Third party add-ons
- Support for Bob, Angel, MadClown by orzelek
- Support for Pyanodon's mods by The_Ghost (WIP)
- Support for 5dim's mods by MrGoodbits
- Traduction française par Shadowaves
If you want to make your mod's items (or someone else's) stackable in Stacking Beltboxes, an easy-to-use pack of functions is exposed so you can stack your own mod's items easily. See the readme file inside the zip.
- Loaders are recommended. Vanilla inserters can work but you will have difficulty compressing the faster belts.
- Beltboxes require power.
- Research is required to progress the finesse and speed of beltboxes.
- Only raw resources and some intermediate products can be stacked (unless another mod enabled more).
- You can hand-unstack stacks (e.g. when they accidentally get into your inventory), but you can't hand-stack stacks.
- Each tier of beltbox can handle a fully compressed belt of the same tier.
- Beltboxes don't need to have a recipe set. They automatically work with whatever you put in. If they get blocked by stray items getting onto the belt, open them and remove the blocking item.
- Stacked items don't work in crafting recipes. They must be unstacked first.
- Stacked fuels do work as fuel. There's no bonus from that, except not having to unstack them.
- Stacks don't increase inventory density (e.g. chests, trains, player inventory). 100 base items occupy the same number of inventory slots whether stacked or not. DSB tries to react to stack size changes from other mods.
- Higher tier beltboxes are available if Xander Mod, Bob's Logistics or Factorio-Extended (Transport) are installed.
Changelog and FAQ
- Latest changes can be found in-game, in the mod list. Select this mod and then the Changelog button.
- If you have questions or want to report a bug, use the forum thread. Check out the FAQ in the top post. I don't use the Discussion page here on the mod portal.