|Created:||2 months ago|
|Latest Version:||1.5.3 (14 days ago)|
Minimalist 1x1 loaders and belt theming options, designed to match Deadlock's Stacking Beltboxes.
Clean graphics, light code.
- Does not replace vanilla loaders, so it can be used alongside other loader mods in existing saves.
- Provides a start-up setting to theme transport belts (off by default), reducing VRAM use but increasing rendering.
- Provides a start-up setting to change underground belts to the same graphical style (off by default).
- Provides a start-up setting to turn the loaders off completely and only have the belt styling.
- Higher tier loaders available if Xander Mod, Bob's Logistics or Factorio Extended (Transport) are installed.
- Basic snapping code (can be turned off in per-player settings).
- Deadlock's Compact Loaders do not work with train wagons. If you need that, I recommend Miniloaders instead.
If you want to add support for another mod which provides new belts or changes vanilla ones, DCL provides an easy-to-use function that automatically generates a matching loader for you. You don't need to provide new graphics or icons for the loader. See the documentation pdf in the zipfile for details.
Changelog and FAQ
- Latest changes can be found in-game, in the mod list. Select this mod and then the Changelog button.
- I don't use the Discussion page here on the mod portal. If you have questions or want to report a bug, use the forum thread. Check out the FAQ in the top post.