|Created:||1 year, 19 days ago|
|Latest Version:||1.6.0 (9 months ago)|
Minimalist 1x1 loaders and belt theming options, designed to match Deadlock's Stacking Beltboxes.
Clean graphics, light code.
- Does not replace vanilla loaders, so it can be used alongside other loader mods in existing saves.
- Provides a start-up setting to theme transport belts (off by default), reducing VRAM use but increasing rendering.
- Provides a start-up setting to change underground belts to the same graphical style (off by default).
- Provides a start-up setting to show belt tier colours on the map/minimap.
- Provides a start-up setting to turn the loaders off completely and only have the belt styling.
- Higher tier loaders available if Xander Mod, Bob's Logistics or Factorio Extended (Transport) are installed.
- Basic snapping code (can be turned off in per-player settings).
- Deadlock's Compact Loaders do not work with train wagons. If you need that, I recommend Miniloaders instead.
If you want to add support for another mod which provides new belts or changes vanilla ones, DCL provides an easy-to-use function that automatically generates a matching loader for you. You don't need to provide new graphics or icons for the loader. See the documentation pdf in the zipfile for details.
Reporting bugs and FAQ
If you have questions or want to report a bug, use the forum thread. Check out the FAQ in the top post.