A mod for building along analytically defined curves.
- Build walls or anything of any thickness along a cubic Bézier curve.
it's heavy on the UPS, do not abuse it!
- Research the curve projector
- Place it
- Connect signal wires to the connectors on either side of the projector, they need X, Y, U, V signals. X,Y signify the position of the control point, U, V signify the control vector at that point.
- Connect a signal wire to the connector in the middle of the projector, send it signal
- D to Draw the curve,
- signal B to Build it
- signal T to set the Thickness (default is 1)
- and a signal of *any placable item like tiles or entities to set what to build, walls by default, it will pick a **valid signal with the highest signal value. Currently it will allow you to select entities larger than 1x1, but it's not properly supported, so don't expect great results.
- Gaze at the beautiful curves (squinting advised).
* Some items like rails and hazard concrete will not work.
** It will fail with aforementioned items and raise a warning.
This is an early release of the mod, I'm only releasing it now to see if there would be any interest for something like this.
There other features planned for the future, but right now it has only one. Feel free to share your thoughts and crash-logs on the modpage or GitHub.