|Created:||2 years ago|
|Latest Version:||0.9.9 (1 year, 4 months ago)|
|Factorio version:||0.14 - 0.16|
Belt upgrader simplifies modernizing the base. Simply make higher tier belts and fast-inserters available to your logistic network and it will automatically upgrade inserters and belts and splitters and underground belts for you to the fastest version available. Makes for effortless upgrading of a base. Especially if using a main bus design.
- Support any belts regardless of mods, always upgrades to the highest one.
- Currently only supports normal inserters to fast-inserters.
- Currently only supports vanilla Assemblers 1-3
4 roboports get checked every second (15 ticks) and older roboports check their area less often. So there may be some delays before a large base is updated.
Date: 2 . 2. 2018
- Assemblers should now be replaced properly instead of tying up bots for eternity.
Date: 2 . 2. 2018
- Fixed crash when roboports were removed
- Fixed crash when some prototypes had no items to place them
- Fixed that entities did not preserve their direction when replaced.
Date: 31 . 1. 2018
- Tweaked method of iterating over roboports
- Standardized entity creation
- Fixed crash when prototype name did not match item name.
Updated for 0.16
New belts/inserters/other are created as the same force as the old one. Fixes a weird edge case with mods that use robots from other forces.
Fixed: Underground belts were changed recently. Fixed to support the new methods.
Fixed: Added a check to fix an incompatibility with Factorrisimo2
Fixed: Underground belts now preserve facing.
Added: Circuit connections are now preserved.
Fixed event support for mod compatibility.
Fixed: Figured out how to insert items into construction bots. Bots now pick up the belt they replaced. Assemblers and inserters still spill onto the ground but are marked for pickup.
Update for 0.15
Changed method to make belt swapping occur much more reliably.
Known bug: When replacing belts, the old belt is placed on top of the roboport and marked for pickup instead of being placed in the bot.