Alert Scanner

Adds an alert scanner reading missing materials for ghosts in it's logistic network.

Utilities
9 months ago
Logistic network Circuit network Blueprints

i [Solved] Migration from Ghost Scanner2 mod

1 year, 4 months ago

Is it possible to make it so that when you delete the Ghost Scanner2 mod from the save and install your mod, the scanners of the previous mod will be replaced with yours?

1 year, 4 months ago

It is now (0.1.1) possible to migrate from Ghost Scanner (2) with the following steps:
- Enable Alert Scanner AND Ghost Scanner
- Afterwards enable the startup setting "Convert Ghost Scanners"
- When loading the save, all ghost scanners should be converted automatically.
- Ghost Scanner can now be removed (or not, they do not conflict)
I do not want to be incompatible with Ghost Scanner as they do different things, which is why it is a little more complicated.

1 year, 4 months ago

Thanks!

It would be convenient if the mod had a changelog. It would also be nice if there was a link to an external repository to provide issues and translate the mod

1 year, 4 months ago

The changelog was not packaged with the upload, that is now fixed.
Right now the repository is only on my local machine, but that may change in the future.

1 year, 4 months ago

Thanks.

As far as I know GitHub is suitable for these purposes, but I may be wrong

1 year, 4 months ago

I think it will be useful to describe the possibility of migration from the Ghost Scanner2 mod to the description of your mod or somewhere else

1 year, 4 months ago

It already is in the FAQ, but it seems that is not that obvious. The FAQ is now also mentioned in the description to make it more present.

1 year, 4 months ago

I tried to use this function but it didn't work

1 year, 4 months ago

Could you elaborate on that?
Is the setting available, are the ghost scanners still present or are they gone, did the mod crash?

1 year, 4 months ago

Both mods are installed, a check mark is installed in the launch section, the game is loaded, I looked at the colonies, but Ghost Scanner2 is still there

1 year, 4 months ago

Thanks, the migration was actually missing from the published files. They are now (0.1.6) included and should be working.

New response