Alchemical Ore Conversion

Convert ores into an unstable isotope, convert that isotope back into an ore of your choice.

Content
10 months ago
Mining Fluids Manufacturing

b Unable to find some recipes for Krastorio 2, loading error.

6 months ago

Unable to find Krastorio 2 module recipe and failed to load.Module loading failed:Error in assignID:item with name'imersite'does not exist.Source:stable-imersite(recipe).

6 months ago

Yeah, I've had a few errors like that reported. It has to do with how I'm auto-generating recipes for ore conversion - specifically what constitutes ore. There's another thread like that, as well. I don't really know how to solve those universally. It seems like there's always some item from a mod that slips through my checks. I haven't done anything because it would require effectively a full re-write, I'll try to get to it at some point.

Of course, if you have a suggestion for a generic fix, I would absolutely love to hear it :) This isn't sarcasm - I'm genuinely not sure how to proceed.

6 months ago

Okay, I don't understand programming either. I will help find some repair suggestions from other channels when I have free time at work and work together to solve these problems.

6 months ago

Okay, I don't understand programming either. I will help find some repair suggestions from other channels when I have free time at work and work together to solve these problems.

6 months ago

Eh, don't worry about it too much :) I made the mod, it's my job to fix it. It's just ores are very... diversely-implemented in Factorio. I don't remember my exact code solution, but I'm having to go for secondary characteristics. Worse come to worst, I might have to abandon the generic solution and replace it with a list of ores that individual users can tweak. That's an objectively worse solution, but at least it will work.

New response