Advanced Atomics provides you with improved versions of mining tools, ammunition, armor and equipment made from Uranium or Plutonium-239. For further informations take a look at the Advanced Atomic Arsenal below.
Plutonium-239 is required for more advanced atomic stuff and can be synthesized in centrifuges after researching plutonium nucleosynthesis (optional setting: Require Space science packs for Plutonium technology)
To compensate the higher demand of uranium you can research the "Uranium Extraction Process" (optional setting), which enables uranium extraction from iron, copper or water with sulfuric acid.
We want to provide you with a all-in-one nuclear toolkit and maintain a balanced gameplay experience. If you experience any issues leave us feedback in the discussion section!
Finally we added an optional setting to change the tree color on the map for better map visibility.
Advanced Atomic Arsenal:
- Uranium Axe Mark I / II + Plutonium Axe (improves mining power, durability and reach distances)
- Uranium & Plutonium Armor (larger equipment size, durability and resistances improved)
- Enhanced equipment: Uranium shields, radionuclide battery
- Advanced Atomic Warfare: Uranium shotgun shells, uranium grenades, uranium flamethrower ammo, ...
- Uranium Artillery Shells are able to destroy cliffs
- Plutonium Artillery Bombs (Fire and Fury - Make nukes great again with Mushroom Cloud Mod)
-> see ingame changelog
- Added plutonium fuel for enhanced top speed and acceleration
- Added mox fuel cells with higher energy density than uranium fuel cells
- Modified nuclear fuel recprocessing recipe: Small chance to gain Plutonium-239 added
- Added compatability with mods that remove "kovarex enrichment process" (e.g. SigmaOne's Mods: Nuclear)
- New explosion effects added for Uranium Grenade and Uranium Artillery Shells
- Added more glow to Plutonium
- Uranium Grenade bug fix (recipe was available without research -> now Uranium Ammo required)
- minor uranium weapon balancing
- New optional feature: Uranium Extraction to yield uranium ore with sulfuric acid from copper iron or water.
- Added Uranium Grenades
- Added Uranium Shotgun Shells
- Added Plutonium Missiles
- Changed recipe for Plutonium-239
- Space science pack requirement for plutonium technology can be optionally enabled
- Minor bugfixes
- Initial release