Reverse Factory

by Kryzeth

Reverse Factory machine will recycle (uncraft) nearly any item placed inside. Supports the recycling of most, if not all, modded items. Fully featured integration with Bobs Mods, Industrial Revolution, and Fantario (independently, not simultaneously)

Content
30 days ago
0.13 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b Error loading Mod [Solved]

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Failed to load mods: Error while running setup for recipe prototype "rf algae brown"{recipe}: Subroup must be defined when there is no common main product.
Mods to be disabled:
Reverse factory
omnimatter_wood

I'm using a lot of mods that exceeds my character limit so I can't post the full list here, but its all bob's mods, angel's mods, omnimods, AAI mods, a lot of QoL mods as well.
If you had a forum post I could link all the mods I'm running with there.

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

The information you've provided is enough to recreate the error. I usually carry around a set of most of these mods, although I don't particularly enjoy the idea of omniwood, so hadn't included it. Now to figure out a solution...

EDIT: Ah good, a simple solution. Omniwood simply modifying recipe data during data-final-fixes; easily solved on my end by forcing an optional dependency. Fixed as of v4.0.11

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Updated all mods to newest version as of today 08/11 and this error pops up:
http://prntscr.com/g7fqoj
It shows both with and without omniwood.

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Oh wow, that error handler actually found something? The problem should be that some other mod has coded an item with a normal/expensive split, but has not defined either the "normal" or "expensive" part of it. I'm assuming the mod in question is rampant? Am currently making a new modpack to play, so I might as well test this now myself.

EDIT: The item being referenced is definitely from rampant, however I was unable to cause this error, even with full bobs-angels-omni and rampant. The item in question is also defined properly in their code, as far as I can tell. Maybe I broke my logic somewhere... or it could be caused by redefinition of recipes from something...

6 years ago

Since I can't replicate the error, I can't really test what would fix it, but the first thing to try would be adding rampant to the list of optional dependencies. Though I don't want to upload a fix for a problem that doesn't exist for most people (and may not even fix the problem in the first place)

If possible, could you try to apply this fix on your side?

1. Right click reverse-factory_4.0.11.zip > Extract Here or Extract All (whichever option is available)
  2. Open reverse factory folder
  3. Right click info.json > Open With > Notepad
  4. Delete everything and replace it with the text located here, then Save
  5. Test it out. If the fix works, I'll publish the file here

...if it doesn't work, then I'll need the full modlist. You can use pastebin or hastebin to post the full modlist, if these posts are too limiting.

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Updating Rampant today worked, didn't show the error.

Thanks for the help! If you still interested on the modlist here it is: https://pastebin.com/7w1Z6KJP

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Weiiird. Maybe that means that the problem was on their end then. Hopefully. But good to know.

...also, wow. How can you play that? There's even more than my modpacks, and I thought those were huge LOL

New response