Yuoki Industries - Engines (Addon)

additional/alternate power generation, MF, agriculture in a different way

Overhaul
1 year, 11 months ago
0.13 - 1.1

i Factorio 1.1.9 Smart Belt Dragging Support

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

In Factorio 1.1.9, Smart Belt Dragging was added to the game engine, allowing automatic placement of underground belts when dragging regular belt through obstacles.

To support this feature, belts need the 'related_underground_belt' property defined: https://wiki.factorio.com/Prototype/TransportBelt#related_underground_belt

This message has been manually sent, based on automatic detection of your mod defining (either through explicit definition or use of deepcopy) its own belt prototypes.

Thank you for your time!

3 years ago

Thanks, i will keep this in mind and update ASAP.

3 years ago

I'm currently working on this and am halfway there.

I have got the belts to cross each other fine but currently the undergrounds don't place.

I think I now have the final piece of the puzzle, however.

Expect a beta version to be available in a couple of days.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Cracked it guys :)

Will be sending in a pull request and preparing a new release on the GitHub repository sometime during the next week.

But I'm in hospital atm having my medication for ITP adjusted so not absolutely sure when I will get the couple of hours to myself required.

So please be patient

3 years ago

Pull request with the necessary code changes is now up on GitHub.....
https://github.com/Yuoki-Industries/yuoki_engines/pull/7/commits/b21b2b185396adf5b575b59fbcfe8443f90ccf25

So if you want to grab the changes and patch your installation you can now do so - but please only if you know what your's doing!!

Shan't be merging with the master until the rest of the stuff has been done to create a new version.

As an added bonus I have got fast replace and upgrade planner working on the belts too :)

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Very nice. Works fine. ->uploaded as version 1.1.01
I need to fix the gfx.

New response