Yet Another Infinite Ore Mechanic deprecated

by Dustine

Inspired by Rimworld's ground-penetrating scanner, use enhanced radars, and eventually satellite coverage, to uncover hidden ore patches that require both fracking and special refining to process, giving you either infinite copper or iron (with traces of coal).

Content
5 years ago
0.15 - 0.16
Manufacturing

g 0.15

6 years ago

Hi dude, i actually testing some mods, can you make this mode for 0.15 Factorio version? please :3

6 years ago

Uh, sure! It may take a bit as my mod dev kit is optimized for 0.16 but I'm not using anything specific for 0.16 on the mod so a backport should be easy. I don't know if the mod site will be happy with said release but hey~.

6 years ago

@samotka 0.15.0 version released. It won't be maintained (taking any critical bug) for my ease of use so beware, and because the data structure didn't have to be changed, it'll be compatible with 0.16 once you update so updating should be painless. Hope you enjoy!

6 years ago

Hi Dustine, my friend helps me today morning, so i have already 0.15v, but great thanks for responding. I'm olso at KoS dicord with same nick. It's great mod, can you contact me at discord? i have many questions :)

6 years ago

Sure! I already pinged you there on #modding_chat, just ping me back once you get online.

New response