- Fixed modded productivity modules crashing the mod
- Swapped the need for catalyst on Irradiated Orichalcum recipes (Angel's Refining integration) based on how more valuable Crotinnium and Jivolite are
- Fixed changelog having 1.4 stuff listed as 1.3, twice
- Added integration for Angel Refining (the one that adds the new ores)
- Renamed the ore to Orichalcum, which was an obvious name for it in retrospect...
- Doubled light oil usage, so <100% spots will now take more fracking fluid than the sludge they give back (down to 50%, so 2lu per 1lu of Orichalcum).
- Added setting to revert to old fracking fluid usage
- Patches are slightly less rich now (to incentive exploration just a tad)
- Removed RSO support... for now
- Added RSO support
- Added ru locale (thank you konikovsky!)
- Advanced processing only exported 50 ore per crafting (game limitation, changed recipes but kept throughput as a workaround).
- Reworked how variables are indexed so I'm 100% sure desyncs can't be a thing now. For sure.
- Beacons took x60 times longer to scan than intended.
- Increased uranium usage slightly, because of the item stack size bugfix. Sorry!
- Increased ferricupric mining speed by 2.5x (faster mining speed and power on miners).
- Hydraulic miners now can have up to 4 modules now.
- Advanced processing uses 1000 ore (x4) per enriched uranium, but takes twice as long now.
- Possible desync over invalid surface reference.
- Already existing savegames (without the mod) will retroactively contain deep ore (hidden or not).
- Hidden ores now spawn by default on modded surfaces (autoplace.default_enabled is now true).
- Research to allow satellites to scan for deep ore passively (using a beacon to activate this feature).
- Hidden ores that require deep soil scanners to reveal them, and time.
- Hydraulic cracking, allows to mine hidden ores with high pressure liquid injection.
- Ferricupric ore, special hidden ore that can be refined into copper and iron, and coal with further research.
- Setting to disable satellite hidden ore discovery.