Warptorio2 Expansion

This mod is an expansion for Warptorio 2. DON'T PANIC! Adds missions on the planets you visit, required to unlock technologies. Also adds some big Bosses, more planets, and a loyal robotic companion.

Content
25 days ago
0.17 - 1.1
Environment

b Issues Adding Expansion to Existing Save File

1 year, 24 days ago
(updated 1 year, 24 days ago)

My friend and I have been trying out Wartorio 2 and made it about 2-3 hours in before realizing that we didn't add the expansion mod. We got it downloaded (and all dependencies) but keep getting this error when trying to load the save. I can't do it in single player either. Only non-essential mods added are squeak through, far reach and Bob's inserters which shouldn't affect this mod pack as far as I can tell through some 'remove the mods and see if it goes away'. It does work on a fresh save so it must just be from the ported save. Any ideas to fix this or do we just have to start fresh?

Error code:
The mod Warptorio2 Expansion (1.1.89) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event warptorio2_expansion::on_init()
warptorio2_expansion/control.lua:873: attempt to concatenate local 'tempcap' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
warptorio2_expansion/control.lua:873: in function 'update_frame_planet'
warptorio2_expansion/control.lua:502: in function 'gui_init'
warptorio2_expansion/control.lua:436: in function 'rebuild_all_players_gui'
warptorio2_expansion/control.lua:363: in function 'setup_mod_vars'
warptorio2_expansion/control.lua:383: in function <warptorio2_expansion/control.lua:382>

1 year, 23 days ago

Its on the mod front page:
-you need to to start a new game to play this mod. Do NOT add it to saved games.

1 year, 23 days ago

Yeah I missed that originally but I did notice that today before coming back to this post. My apologies.

New response