Warptorio2 Expansion

This mod is an expansion for Warptorio 2. DON'T PANIC! Adds missions on the planets you visit, required to unlock technologies. Also adds some big Bosses, more planets, and a loyal robotic companion.

Content
17 days ago
0.17 - 1.1
Environment

i UI improvements & fixes

2 years ago

Hello.
I don't know for sure if this applies to Warptorio 2 mod or Expansion, so I'll leave a message there and there :)

I suggest some changes and fixes in the mod:
Screenshot with illustration:
https://imgur.com/LbjR2go
1. The panel with the "Warp" button and the "Stabilizer" panel are best moved up, these narrow stripes (almost) in the center of the screen obstruct the view.
2. The message "Max 1 planet teleporter gate alloved" is missing in the locale file.
3. When placing a mining platform, the message "deployed" appears. It is not clear WHAT is deployed, and the locale string is also missing.

Errors:
1. If I save the game when the character is on the planet surface, then when the save is loaded, the character is transferred to the platform.
2. Marvin sometimes disappears and needs to be created again. It seems to me that this happens after researching the technology for improving Marvin; or if you load the save, which was made during the mission to improve Marvin's head.
3. In the late game, some missions appear with the message "Marvin discovered something", even if Marvin is not in the game.
4. Warpzone number not increased by 1 with warp, but sometimes shown lesser numbers.

2 years ago

Hi Shadow_man

1- Will see what I can do
2 and 3 - Not here. Its on the base mod... 3 looks like a forgotten debug text

Errors:
1- on the base mod
2- I dont know what exactly is causing this. It happened with me once on the platform size upgrade, I guess pyros routines to recreate the platform may the the cause, but I'm not sure about it. Needs more testing. Dont know how to fix this yet
3-Will check that
4-noticed that. A problem on the base mod

New response