Warptorio2 Expansion

This mod is an expansion for Warptorio 2. DON'T PANIC! Adds missions on the planets you visit, required to unlock technologies. Also adds some big Bosses, more planets, and a loyal robotic companion.

Content
24 days ago
0.17 - 1.1
Environment

g Rocket Silo Location Pt2.

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

So I get the Dimensional Crystal and click on Marvin and up pops a camera view showing a location. Great!. Now What?

The picture view is a featureless green expanse with nothing but a shaded green border and a couple of dead trees. It could be literally anywhere on the planet. I spent an hour exploring my surrounds but could not find it. We need a map marker or at very least coordinates in the chat window.

As an aside I warped to another planet hoping to try again and get a more recognizable spot. New Crystal and now the button won't work. Is this a one time option? Would need to pick a planet very carefully if so. My computer basically grinds to a halt after 3-4 hours on a planet from all the bug movements due to pollution. Is building multiple silo's on different planets even possible?

I love this mod but this has basically brought my game to an end which is a shame because I have over a hundred hours in it so far and the only thing left to do is launch the rocket.

2 years ago

Hi. When the camera pop with the silo location, just click on the camera and the gps will be printed on chat text with the exact location.
And it shoukd work on another planet. Just make sure Marvin is alive and not on bad mood (in this case the button is disabled)

2 years ago

Ah ok. Didn't know about clicking on camera window. And yeah he was in a bad mood.

Thanks

New response