Warptorio2 Expansion

This mod is an expansion for Warptorio 2. DON'T PANIC! Adds missions on the planets you visit, required to unlock technologies. Also adds some big Bosses, more planets, and a loyal robotic companion.

Content
23 days ago
0.17 - 1.1
Environment

b Not getting missions for early warp tech since 20 warps

2 years ago

I've played about 32h of Warptorio Expansion and enjoyed it quite a lot.

I'm fairly deep into yellow science now and have unlocked Marvin lvl 3, warp floor lvl 4, factory floor lvl 6, harvester lvl 3 and warp reactor lvl 6.

My boiler room is still lvl 1. Having to power yellow science and laser turrets with 10 steam engines is quite a challenge.

The problem is I don't get any boiler room or warp platform upgrades since at least 20 planets. (I'm on Warpzone 48 now.)

I get missions with crashed ships (unlock with Marvin for loot) or Marvin upgrades and plenty of boss biters fairly regularly.

It kinda feels bugged as in that those missions for early warp tech don't spawn anymore. I have the prerequisites unlocked since ages ago too. (I may have failed some of those early missions multiple times as they spawned late during autowarping, etc.)

While getting my third power armor mk2 for free is nice not being able to upgrade my base since about 10h feels pretty bad.

Is it maybe bugged and if not, could it be possible to force spawn earlier missions to get the early warp tech?

PS: And speaking of forcing missions, since I'm not limited in ressources or research at the moment but only by not being able to unlock warp tech through missions, could it be a mod setting so the chance for a mission is not 80% but 100%? If a mission doesn't spawn on a planet I basically can't progress on it but still have to wait for a long time to be sure that I don't miss a mission.

2 years ago

I'd need to check your game to test some things. Can u share your saved game ?

2 years ago

Sure, here's a mega link to the save: https://mega.nz/file/fJgEyZYZ#nMdViJUddf0f9OTyIwbzzqRZ572Bu9tTYJWjYan2pIk

As an addendum it's possible that I only got an unlucky streak I guess. Additionally I didn't write the numbers of jumps down so 20 may not be the exact number.

Anyway I hope you find something out. And also, thank you very much. It's a great mod. :D

2 years ago

just tested here, there is nothing wrong with your current game. The mission system is randon, and your current game state allows lots of missions, so i think it is just a case of math probability... The mission will pop up soon. just keep going

2 years ago

Thanks for checking. Looks like I was just unlucky I guess.

I stopped researching unlocked warp techs to lower the number of possible missions and I finally got my boiler room upgrade after another 5 jumps.

Yay, finally enough room for advance oil processing. :D

Thanks again. :)

New response