Warptorio2 Expansion

This mod is an expansion for Warptorio 2. DON'T PANIC! Adds missions on the planets you visit, required to unlock technologies. Also adds some big Bosses, more planets, and a loyal robotic companion.

Content
23 days ago
0.17 - 1.1
Environment

g Single player help

3 years ago

Trying single player, after about the 5-6th warp it gets to the point that I don’t have enough ammo to do anything on the platform. I basically setup bases around the lake and defended there. Was able to get one mission done and got the warp teleported. But at that point I have to do everything below decks, store my water and warp into world and go far away to mine. The platform becomes useless
And no amount of ammo makes the platform top usable.

I love the mod and concept I like challenges but like last 8 warps have been hiding underneath crafting and that’s it.

Any help suggestions settings would help. My ego lvl starts at like 6% as soon as world starts and bases are huge.

3 years ago

Hi Malc, warptorio base mod itself brings lots of enemies to the top platform. This is not caused by this expansion.
On warptorio2 mod options, you have tons of settings to make game easier. You could try disabling biter waves or pollution, for eg.

New response