Warptorio2 Expansion

This mod is an expansion for Warptorio 2. DON'T PANIC! Adds missions on the planets you visit, required to unlock technologies. Also adds some big Bosses, more planets, and a loyal robotic companion.

Content
20 days ago
0.17 - 1.1
Environment

i Unexpected warp malfunction - settings

3 years ago

The unexpected warp malfunction is quite stressful, and may be desirable, but could be made part of progression with a slightly more detailed option.

What if, instead of simply having it enabled/disabled, the setting specified the Warp Platform Project tier at which the unexpected malfunctions (immediate jumps) would be cured?

To quote one of 5+ friends joining me on this masterful journey you've created:
"The text that happens after tech [N] should refer to that too "that should prevent the thing from suddenly warping..."

Great job on this mad adventure of a mod, it has been keeping tons of us up way later ("One more warp...") than is sensible for several days these past weeks, and we're not even halfway done. :)

3 years ago

As the quoted member of above party, I second.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Ohhh is immediate jump still happening? It does not have a counter and alarm ? If it doesnt, thats a bug I asked pyro to fix some time ago... if the bug is still there, I have to disable this malfuncion, or create the timer myself. Btw, malfunctions are slowly cured as you advance on ship reconstruction progress. More progress, less malfuncions

3 years ago

It does have a countdown but not the standard warp countdown and it becomes an inverse lottery regardless of how you slice it so we've disabled it entirely.

We can implement the same sort of "eventual disable" with the existing settings, but a sharp cutoff (certainty at last) is desirable. :)

2 years ago

I just had an immediate warp in my game. Also, the last 5 planets have unexpected warps. Seems bugged?

New response