Warptorio2 Expansion

This mod is an expansion for Warptorio 2. DON'T PANIC! Adds missions on the planets you visit, required to unlock technologies. Also adds some big Bosses, more planets, and a loyal robotic companion.

Content
18 days ago
0.17 - 1.1
Environment

i Mark graphite as a catalyst

3 years ago

In the recipes for the rare ore refinement, you need 10 catalyst and get 10 radioactive catalyst. The uvaz modules can apply a productivity bonus to those recipes. As the graphite is not viewed as a catalyst by the game, you will get a whole lot of catalyst in every step. Graphite should also be a catalyst in the radiactive graphite to graphite recipe. I hope I am correct in remembering, that both the uvaz modules and the rare ores are part of this mod.

PS: I have done a solo playthrough with all required mods and no rpg system and reached rare ores. The start was really hard and it did take a lot of time, but i perceviered.

3 years ago

You made a solo play ? Congrats! You're a true hero! =)
THanks for the info. I think I added limitation to productivity modules...

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Yes, but the uvaz modules ignore those limitations. They can be used in any recipe. Maybe this is unintended?

3 years ago

Warp Modules add speed and productivity bonus to all recipes even to those marked that cannot receive productivity bonuses.

3 years ago

Warp Modules add speed and productivity bonus to all recipes even to those that should not accept productivity bonuses.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Also, factory floor beacon can use productivity modules, applying productivity basically for everything.
Making everything except the pure ores as catalysts is the best solution.
I used this code as hotpatch (but modifying the mods recipes directly should be better).

local ore_recipes = {
"msi_pure_bludaz",
"msi_pure_uvaz",
"msi_pure_solaz"
}

for ignored, recp_name in ipairs(ore_recipes) do
local recipe = data.raw.recipe[recp_name]
for ignored, result in ipairs(recipe.results) do
if result.name ~= recp_name then
result.catalyst_amount = result.amount
end
end
end

3 years ago

Hello, recently I started using uvaz modules in my playthrough, and the only recipes they worked in were the graphite and research labs. Is this done on purpose?

3 years ago

Catalyst added to the new version. I hope the uvaz module limitation is also fixed now

New response