Warptorio2 Expansion

This mod is an expansion for Warptorio 2. DON'T PANIC! Adds missions on the planets you visit, required to unlock technologies. Also adds some big Bosses, more planets, and a loyal robotic companion.

Content
22 days ago
0.17 - 1.1
Environment

g Crash when launching a rocket

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I just tried to launch my first rocket and the game crashed with this error:

32274.530 Error MainLoop.cpp:1205: Exception at tick 18877470: The mod Warptorio2 Expansion (0.18.57) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event warptorio2_expansion::on_rocket_launched (ID 10)
warptorio2_expansion/control.lua:1315: attempt to index field 'enemy-base' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
warptorio2_expansion/control.lua:1315: in function 'CallFrenzyAttack'
warptorio2_expansion/control.lua:2941: in function <warptorio2_expansion/control.lua:2938>

I am on the newest version of Warptorio(1.2.8) and Warptorio2 Expansion (0.18.57) and have no big overhaul mods installed.

I launched my rocket from an Ocean Planet, maybe the fact that there are no biters is causing it?

3 years ago

Probably caused by the my function that is calling biters. I will have to fix it on the next version. Thanks for the report

3 years ago

Thanks for the quick fix.

3 years ago

I haven't played the expansion version of Warptorio 2 but it simply looks to me that the rocket was launched on a different level than the surface level. It's calling for an enemy base but they will simply not exist on any level other than surface.

I bet if you would fix it, you could still break the frenzy attack/boss spawn simply by removing your last silo in the moment you launch the rocket.

I would suggest changing the object from silo to the warp reactor, either that or an if/else statement in case someone is witty enough to remove the silo on_rocket_launched. As far as I know, on_rocket_launched doesn't trigger until it's already way up in the air.

New response