Warptorio2 Expansion

This mod is an expansion for Warptorio 2. DON'T PANIC! Adds missions on the planets you visit, required to unlock technologies. Also adds some big Bosses, more planets, and a loyal robotic companion.

Content
19 days ago
0.17 - 1.1
Environment

b Rocket Location site

3 years ago

I tried to hold a dimensional crystal on my hand and clicking marvin for the location , but it keeps asking me to do what I''m already trying doing. (also the image seemed to be buggy)
here's a save file if you need to try yourself :)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/q9rw3z1m7ja3fok/Dimensional_Crystal_Bug.zip/file

3 years ago

Fixed. Thanks for the save file

3 years ago

I just reached this point last night, having the same problem. Have a crystal but cannot figure out how to get Marvin to use it. Tried holding it , having in my inventory, putting in a box, even dropping it on the ground nothing works. Am I missing something? (How is it supposed to work?) .

I have many mods loaded, I can try and isolate them one by one to see if any are interfering but not sure how it is supposed to work to be able to do that.

3 years ago

Hold the item and click the button. Any message printed ? Is your mod updated ?

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Yeah I did that after I re-loaded last night and it worked. Had tried it before and it didn't work, maybe it was glitched or perhaps the hit box on the button is a bit wonky. All good now thanks for the reply.

Now if I can just get the warp loaders to work, but I suspect that is a problem with the base Warptorio mod because it happens with out the expansion too.

Thanks for getting back too me.

New response