Warptorio2 Expansion

This mod is an expansion for Warptorio 2. DON'T PANIC! Adds missions on the planets you visit, required to unlock technologies. Also adds some big Bosses, more planets, and a loyal robotic companion.

Content
19 days ago
0.17 - 1.1
Environment

g UPS/FPS has tanked.

4 years ago

So I merrily playing away last night and I notice that the game seems to be running slower and slower, so I turned on the UPS/FPS monitor.

a little while later

WTF, reboot, reload graphic drivers, turn down graphics etc no difference, I even loaded it up here on my work computer which has a better CPU and it's worse 12

Loaded some other games I had saved and no problems, seems to be an issue with either my game or the mod. My base isn't that big and there have been no big changes for a while and all was running smoothly before hand. Not sure whats change but there you go. I hit F5 like was suggested in another thread but frankly I don't know what I am looking at or for. I'll put my save game in a link so you can see for your self and what mods I am running. Thx for your help

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Link
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vHoGBdRQUUDO2cYdnTIr6pj7OZWIjHM-/view?usp=sharing

Hopefully you can download that. Can we upload to this forum?

New response