Warptorio2 Expansion

This mod is an expansion for Warptorio 2. DON'T PANIC! Adds missions on the planets you visit, required to unlock technologies. Also adds some big Bosses, more planets, and a loyal robotic companion.

Content
23 days ago
0.17 - 1.1
Environment

g Is it possible to play that mod with bob+angel?

4 years ago

I need boards to repair lab but they are locked quite far away.

4 years ago

No. Not compatible. Sorry

4 years ago

i added mod with burner labs and by this i was able to bypass first step. Will i get some wierd problems with bob+angel combo later on ?

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

For sure you will have problems. this mod requires a lot of vanilla items on the missions

4 years ago

Adding only Bob's warfare will make things easier though.
But this mod already makes normal Factorio much harder.

3 years ago

sorry for necro, but is it still an issue to play with bob+Angle combo?
(reasone why i ask is because neither mod is listed in the "incompatible with" tab :)

That said i have had some odd issues with planet loads, from Planetorio mod, for some reasone it reported crashes while i was playing around with Warptorio Expansion, but since i restarted a game without Warptorio Expansion - Planetorio Expansion, i have yet to have the issue, sadly the bug tracker was near useless, but it would still be nice to know if bob+angle is supported or not (and if it never will be) as this mod is rather awarsome on top of Vanilla Warptorio, bob+angle just takes the difficulty that one step even higher combined with Warptorio Expansion :D

regarding the planet generations:
(i had 1 error regarding iron-ore, that one was kinda obvioues, i thought, but the other persistant errors where just nil referances) :(

3 years ago

Sorry raptor. I have no plan to make this complatible with any other overhaul mods (not only bobs/angels). It would require me to rewrite everything here with lots of conditionals. It should be compatible with any mod that does note remove vanilla items and techs. I have not added incompatibility flag because I dont even know what each mod from this combo does and what it changes...

New response