Von Neumann

by kizrak

Von Neumann Mod! Who wants to be a sack of blood and bones when you can be an hyper-intelligent self-replicating robot! This is a scenario!

Scenarios
1 year, 9 months ago
0.17 - 1.1

g Modules

4 years ago

Didn't play this yet, but how are you supposed to be able to put in modules?

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

There is a white-list of items you can carry, including modules, red/green wire, targeting remote, blueprints, and few others.

If there is a better way, I'd love to know about it. Especially something that would work with modded modules/etc, or that didn't require the "player" to carry items.

4 years ago

Alternatively, you could use an online blueprint editor and copy that into game to place assemblers that robots will add modules to. I believe there are mods that let you do that kind of thing in-game. I should probably research some of them and add one as a suggested mod.

4 years ago

Module requestor allows you to add module requests to buildings (I think it needs you to have the modules in your inventory to set up the planner, but I'm not sure if that is still the case).
Wire shortcuts gives you an infinite supply of red/green/copper wires to be used from the shortcut bar, and also removed the red/green wire recipes.
Shortcuts turns most remotes into shortcut bar items that don't need to be in your inventory to be used.

4 years ago

Plus, you can upgrade planner buildings to change their module configuration.

4 years ago

Very cool ---- Thanks for the research!

New response