- Added support for Logistics Assembling Machine rebooted
- Update base version to 1.1.42
- Fix cannot research spidertron
- Factorio 1.1 !
- Copied multiple legacy Factorio 1.0.0 resources and prototypes
- Split core electric energy into two entities; one for storage and one for generation
- Remove vampiric drain from repaired assemblers
- Spread out core substations and increase their range
- Use new permission events
- Remove unusable deconstruction planner
- Add optional dependency for ModuleInserter.
- Factorio 1.0 !
- Factorio 0.18.47 !
- Remove free technologies
- Un-disable several recipes (including explosive-cannon-shell)
- Improve date format in change log
- Update English for map-gen-preset
- Increase default starting size to 150%
- Cleanup logging
- 0.18.34 !
- Use "always-show" flag for a lot of starting items
- 0.18.33 !
- Character no longer affected by belts
- Use "always_show" flag for a lot of starting items
- Major performance increase for Railbot
- Fix VN Story dialog interaction with other mods
- Make VN Story dialog draggable
- Make VN Story dialog transparent
- Cleanup logging / printing
- Re-organize starting hotbar
- Remove dead code
- Adjust cage sound
- Add awesome background image
- Fix python package process
- Update to Factorio 0.18.32
- Add cage sound
- Add new saturation color for damaged inserters
- Add new saturation color for damaged requester chests
- Add new description for damaged requester chests
- Add Wire Shortcuts as optional recommended mod
- Make damaged mining drill auto-next-upgrade to electric mining drill
- Balance tweaks (chest sizes)
- Cage player in so they cannot reveal chunks
- Do not migrate!! Not backwards compatible with previous 0.7.* saves!!
- Entire re-write of limiting actions via permissions !!
- Fix icon sizes
- Fix locale
- Fix icon order
- Automate build process on GitHub !
- Factorio 0.18.21 !
- Factorio 0.18 !
- Fix item loss bug
- Heavily adjust map settings
- Also has some support for modded resources (like infinite resources)
- Works more genericly with mods that change resource generation
- Add starting quickbar items
- Fix starting area resource cleanup for new building positions
- Update dependency
- Update description
- Cleanup logging
- Damaged inserters
- Updated Core Roboport
- Damaged assembling machine
- Update icon for inserter
- Order for most items
- Update starting items to include new items
- Diagnostic tools
- Fixes for non-standard resources/ores
- Lots of data.lua (hard-mod) entities!
- New "damaged" belts, requester chests, and mining drills
- New "core" substations, roboports, and storage chests
- Greatly reduce logistic robot start (still very heavy construction robot start)
- Grey belts
- Lots of internal code cleanup
- Updates for Factorio 0.17.79
- Add Free Play map generation preset
- Smoother start (more items and earlier unlocks)
- Give Railbot fire resistance
- Add mod dependency
- Real Railbot!
- Players have visual body/skin now!
- Corpses for Railbot and player
- Railbot is very weak (fighting)
- Give player, main base, and Railbot light sources
- Update the intro dialogues
- Railbot can burn trees marked for deconstruction
- Adjust English in few places
- Require energy to spawn Railbot
- Self-destructing Railbot
- Hopefully make early game a like more clear -- less overwhelming
- Railbot is the laserist!
- Fix dup exploit (or hopefully at least one of them...)
- More starting power
- Fix research bug: Restore needed research
- Disable a bunch of research
- Allow artillery-targeting-remote
- Trying to craft gives ghost
- Trying to pick gives ghost
- Trying to mine marks for decon
- Picking up spills instead
- More starting Firepower!
- Start zoomed out
- Allow copy|cut tools
- Allow player to carry red|green|copper wires
- Major overhaul for starting buildings/resources/items/layout/area/etc
- Give away some technologies, and lock others.
- Allow zoom-to-world ghosting/blueprinting/deconstructing/selecting
- New chunk resources come with free ground items
- Randomly spill crash-site items on ground (instead of everything neatly in a chest)
- Drop items at player's feet if we cannot find entity
- Split git repo so each mod is separate.
- Prevent picking up items by returning them to any open entity (not just chests)
- Prevent picking up items by returning them to open container entity
- Starting story text. Thanks Thuro!
- Fix bug related to moving cursor while mining.
- Experimenting with a campaign.
- Attempt at a working changelog.txt file.
- Converted into Scenario!
- Remove Companionship into separate hardmod
- Start of changelog.txt
- Going back to softmod compatible