- Fix item loss bug
- Heavily adjust map settings
- Also has some support for modded resources (like infinite resources)
- Works more genericly with mods that change resource generation
- Add starting quickbar items
- Fix starting area resource cleanup for new building positions
- Update dependency
- Update description
- Cleanup logging
- Damaged inserters
- Updated Core Roboport
- Damaged assembling machine
- Update icon for inserter
- Order for most items
- Update starting items to include new items
- Diagnostic tools
- Fixes for non-standard resources/ores
- Lots of data.lua (hard-mod) entities!
- New "damaged" belts, requester chests, and mining drills
- New "core" substations, roboports, and storage chests
- Greatly reduce logistic robot start (still very heavy construction robot start)
- Grey belts
- Lots of internal code cleanup
- Updates for Factorio 0.17.79
- Add Free Play map generation preset
- Smoother start (more items and earlier unlocks)
- Give Railbot fire resistance
- Add mod dependency
- Real Railbot!
- Players have visual body/skin now!
- Corpses for Railbot and player
- Railbot is very weak (fighting)
- Give player, main base, and Railbot light sources
- Update the intro dialogues
- Railbot can burn trees marked for deconstruction
- Adjust English in few places
- Require energy to spawn Railbot
- Self-destructing Railbot
- Hopefully make early game a like more clear -- less overwhelming
- Railbot is the laserist!
- Fix dup exploit (or hopefully at least one of them...)
- More starting power
- Fix research bug: Restore needed research
- Disable a bunch of research
- Allow artillery-targeting-remote
- Trying to craft gives ghost
- Trying to pick gives ghost
- Trying to mine marks for decon
- Picking up spills instead
- More starting Firepower!
- Start zoomed out
- Allow copy|cut tools
- Allow player to carry red|green|copper wires
- Major overhaul for starting buildings/resources/items/layout/area/etc
- Give away some technologies, and lock others.
- Allow zoom-to-world ghosting/blueprinting/deconstructing/selecting
- New chunk resources come with free ground items
- Randomly spill crash-site items on ground (instead of everything neatly in a chest)
- Drop items at player's feet if we cannot find entity
- Split git repo so each mod is separate.
- Prevent picking up items by returning them to any open entity (not just chests)
- Prevent picking up items by returning them to open container entity
- Starting story text. Thanks Thuro!
- Fix bug related to moving cursor while mining.
- Experimenting with a campaign.
- Attempt at a working changelog.txt file.
- Converted into Scenario!
- Remove Companionship into separate hardmod
- Start of changelog.txt
- Going back to softmod compatible