Unified Chemical Plant


A powerful **7Ɨ7 industrial building** that combines the chemical plant, oil refinery, and fuel refinery into a single versatile structure.

Content
2 months ago
2.0 - 2.1
1.18K
Fluids Manufacturing

g Spin-off

15 days ago

Hello, I made a spin-off of this mod for my personal use. I made it run off nutrients, added two passthrough pipes, and disabled every recipe except refining, making it strictly a refinery upgrade, along with more minor things like changing the name to biochemical refinery, swapping out the power and pollution code because I didn't understand it, and moving it to its own independent agricultural science pack-dependent research.
Would you be okay with me posting it with credits? I'm aware the art is not yours, but the majority of the code would be.

15 days ago

Hi! Yes, absolutely — I'm fine with you publishing your spin-off.

The code for Unified Chemical Plant is released under the MIT license, so you're free to modify and redistribute it. Please just keep the required MIT license/copyright notice and credit Unified Chemical Plant as the project your mod is based on, preferably with a link to the original mod page.

One important note about the graphics: the assets are originally by Hurricane046 and are used under the CC BY license, so please make sure to credit Hurricane046 for the artwork as well.

I'd also appreciate it if the spin-off uses its own distinct name rather than Unified Chemical Plant, just so players can easily distinguish between the original mod and derivative projects. Biochemical Refinery sounds perfectly fine for that.

Other than that, feel free to publish it. Your Biochemical Refinery concept sounds different enough to be useful as its own spin-off, and I'd be interested to see what you've done with it.

Good luck with the project! And feel free to drop a link here once it's published.

13 days ago

Great thanks bud

13 days ago

You're welcome! Looking forward to seeing it when it's published. šŸ‘

an hour ago

Hey, I pushed it up a bit ago but I forgot to tell you haha (I’m very busy irl) https://mods.factorio.com/mod/biochem-refinery

New response