Thermal Solar Power (Lite)


Streamlined fork of the mod "Thermal Solar Power" by MarximusMaximus and others. Lets you build a thermal solar complex that can output either steam or just hot water, for fully or partially renewable power production. The mod incorporates a heat loss mechanism, is highly configurable and has been adapted for Space Age.

Content
a month ago
1.1 - 2.1
7.92K
Fluids Power

i Depend on steam power [CLOSED]

1 year, 9 months ago

hey!
The tech should explicitly depend on steam power, there are mod arrangements (AAI industries) where you can unlock it way before you can actually use it.

1 year, 9 months ago
(updated 1 year, 9 months ago)

Thanks for feedback. I don't exactly agree with that, though! Steam and heat may still be useful, even if you can't (yet) produce electricity from them. That being said, I do prefer that at least pipes and offshore pumps are unlocked first, so I have created a small adaptation for AAI Industry that assigns Basic Fluid Handling as a prerequisite. Check out the new version (2.1.13) and let me know what you think.

New response