Territory Claim

You will have to pay for territory in this planet! Each terrain lot has a price you have to pay in items. Compatible with other mods that creates teams forces for pvp/pve. Now with terrain dispute.

Content
11 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Environment

b I have all items in inventory but cannot buy the claim

4 years ago

I wanted to buy a claim taking 161 Coke(Angels Petro), 66 Iron Plates(Angels Smelting) and 9 Transport Science Packs(Space Exploration). I have more than that in my inventory, but cannot buy the claim for some reason. The game tells me I cannot afford the sector.

4 years ago

Thats Weird. Can you send me your saved game ?

4 years ago

Thanks for the quick fix of the issue. Keep up the great work!

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

How did u solve this? I have the same problem.
Edit: I updated the mod but the problem is unsolved.

4 years ago

what are your mods wave? if you can share you saved game it is better for debugging

4 years ago

I don't know how to send you my savegame^^ There is no option via mods.factorio.com, i found no E-Mail and discord requires "Friendship"

4 years ago

ferrarimaf@gmail.com. go to the terrain you cant buy, with the required items, save there.
Is it bobs /angels? There is problem with iron plate (those mods have to items with the same name, and only one can be crafted....

4 years ago

please tell me if it happens again with other items, so I can add then to a black list for pricing. for now the problem is with angels iron-plate and tin-plate

New response